Senior Quality Assurance (QA) AnalystPosted 3 years ago
The Sr QA Analyst is the subject matter expert (SME) within the project team. The Sr QA must have good written and verbal communication skills; and be able to interface efficiently with all support groups, other QA groups, and development groups in order to get things done independently with minimal oversight. The incumbent must exhibit quick learning abilities by mastering new concepts which may be business-, technical, or process-oriented.
- Assist QA Manager and QA Lead Analyst in identifying test scope, identifying project risks, and implementing process changes and efficiencies.
- Create and execute test cases
- Create and maintain test artifacts and facilitate artifact reviews.
- Execute responsibilities with minimal oversight
- Interface and communicate with internal teams and external support groups.
- Provide test scenarios for trading business features.
Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
- 5+ years’ experience working in software QA or testing
- Scripting experience with one or more of the following: Shell, Bash, C++, C#, SQL, XML
- Automation testing with experience in Cucumber
- Knowledge and understanding of core JAVA
- Financial/Trading/Healthcare domain knowledge is a plus